What have you actively done to start off on the right note?
I have been willing to do anything. From cleaning cages to helping my mentor with computer things, I will be able to use all of the skills I have to complete any task she may throw at me.
What have you actively done to create interesting opportunities for yourself?
Ive volunteered with feeding animals, cleaning cages, and taking out/handling animals to get a feel for getting to work with animals all the time.
What have you actively done to advance the interests of your mentor and/or site?
She doesnt have all that much money to spend on paid help, so me being willing to do anything, for free, is an even bigger plus for her. Ive actually doe anything I could get my hands on, from computer help to animals.
What can you do in the immediate future to improve yourself and your experience in the above areas?
Always be willing to try something new instead of just giving up right off the bat.
No comments:
Post a Comment