I went home sick early this day, and Ive been gone all week with a nasty virus. My project is to make at least one photobook for the ranch, be it of the ranch and what it offers, or the animal ambassadors at the ranch.
1. What skills would you like to develop at your site?
I would love to be able to grow skills in handling animals.
2. What interests do you have regarding the work done at your site?
Ive been hands on with animals, which has really been cool for me. Ive been able to continue training a llama at the ranch.
3. What needs can you address (needs your mentor has, your company has, etc.) based on your skills and interests?
I can help her with computer things because she is technologically not advanced, so I can help with that.
Hey Ive had a nasty virus too! Hope youre feeling better and I think that its really cool that you get to train your own llama! Its cool youre helping out on a ton of different levels from the tech stuff to actual animal training
ReplyDelete